1) We will not share, rent, sell or trade your information to any third party except partners that are working with us.
Your billing information is stored only by the partner you have chosen to make payment with. We do not store your credit card, bank account or paypal details on our servers.
2) We will not send you unsolicited email. You will only be contacted via email for billing purposes or service-impacting announcements.
3) We will make a best effort to keep your information safe.
5) We may disclose personal information without your consent under the following circumstances:
- If we are required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- If it is necessary for the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- For other reasons allowed or required by law.
6) Any messages posted by yourself on usenet through our servers is propagated throughout the usenet network. This is the basis of our service. Any information provided by yourself through any such post is publicly available via the usenet network. Please ensure that you do not post private information through our service.
7) All messages posted via our service contain an encrypted X-Trace: Header. This header allows us to identify the poster for the resolution of abuse cases. This header is not publicly readable and is only accessible by KEP Solutions staff and no other third party.
8) Your personal data is retained indefinitely even after your account has been cancelled. This is for the sole purpose of tracking abuse cases only and will not be distributed to any third party unless required by the exceptions stated in section 5).
9) We do not store any specific information about your downloads. We only store the amount downloaded, date and access IP address for accounting purposes.